The money we raise at Memory Fest ’17 will only scratch the surface of what is required … they need £15,000 a day to fund their vital work. That’s not say they will not be really grateful to receive whatever we raise, whether it is £2, £2,000 or £20,000 (OK, I’m getting carried away, I know we won’t reach £20,000!).
With our help, Alzheimer Scotland aims to make sure nobody faces dementia alone. They provide support services and information for people with dementia, their families and friends throughout Scotland. They also campaign for the rights of people with dementia and carers.
- provide information and advice
- help you find the dementia support that you need
- connect you to local groups and services
- help your local community be more dementia-friendly
- help you influence the policies and services that affect you
They also provide a 24 hour Dementia Helpline this is a freephone Scottish service for people with dementia, carers, relatives, professionals, students and anyone concerned about dementia.
The number is on the image above, but if you are calling from an ex-directory number you should apparently dial 1470 before dialling the helpline number.